The Hotwells and Cliftonwood Community Association is a lively network of locals committed to enhancing life in our community. The HCCA area includes Hotwells, Cliftonwood and Spike Island, which we believe is the old Parish boundary. This map roughly outlines this old parish.
HCCA aims to:
- Share skills, knowledge and experience within our community
- Help people to be involved in local decisions
- Organise social and creative activities for everyone
- Work towards the development of a sustainable local economy
- Act to tackle social, economic, political and environmental problems in our area in partnership with Bristol City Council
Everyone is welcome to join us in helping make this great area an even better place to live!
if you want to receive our monthly bulletins please email us and we'll send you a consent form
The organisation is a registered charity and operates as a company limited by guarantee, managed by a committee of Trustees, who are elected annually at our AGM by members of the public.