Hotwells and Cliftonwood Community Association (HCCA), which has been going since the early 1970s, is a registered charity and operates as a company linked by guarantee. HCCA is run by a small group of enthusiastic committee members who work hard to improve the area for all who live and work there.
Our area includes Hotwells, Cliftonwood and Spike Island, which we believe is the old Parish boundary, as shown on the map, but please feel free to get involved if you live nearby.
We aim to:
- Share skills, knowledge and experience within our community
- Help people to be involved in local decisions
- Organise social and creative activities for everyone
- Work towards the development of a sustainable local economy
- Act to tackle social, economic, political and environmental problems in our area, in partnership with Bristol City Council
Everyone is welcome to join us in helping make this great area an even better place to live.
To receive our monthly bulletins please email us and we'll send you a consent form so we can meet the date protection laws.