Hotwells and Cliftonwood Community Association (HCCA) is run by a management committee of local people who are dedicated to improving the area for all who live and work here. HCCA started in the early 1970s. It is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee.
Our area includes Hotwells, Cliftonwood and Spike Island, as shown on the map, (the old parish boundary).
We aim to:
- Share skills, knowledge and experience within our community
- Help people to be involved in local decisions
- Organise social and creative activities for everyone
- Work towards the development of a sustainable local economy
- Act to tackle social, economic, political and environmental problems in our area, in partnership with Bristol City Council
Everyone is welcome to join us in helping make this great area an even better place to live.
To receive our monthly e-newsletter, please follow this link.